January 31, 2011

Mondays Goals

I like to make goals at the beginning of the week {yes, this may sound very teachery, and yes I make up my own words.} but I feel that goals help me get things accomplished during the week. If I didn't set mini goals, I would just come home after work, watch T.V drink prosecco, and be a bum! So, my goals for this week are:

1. Workout at least 4 times {I worked out today, so 3 more times and this goal is reached!}

2. Study for my PPR test on Saturday {It is one of the last things I have to take to get my teaching certificate!..can't wait for it to be over!}

3. Work on my online professional development courses {I have zero time to do this right now. So I need this to keep me on track.}

4. Write a post everyday this week, and start learing how to use the Nikon {going to be hard between all of my other goals, but I am going to pre-plan posts, and work on the camera at night!}

5. Be patient with my students. {This is something I work on every week, and it will always be a goal of mine}

6. Finish the last of my Save the Dates, buy stamps, and send 'em out! {woohoo.. very excited about sending them out!}

OK, those are all of my mini goals! {I am also going to start posting pictures on here... I just need to remember to take out my camera when I am doing fun things!}

...So since this post was boring {and mostly for me since it was about my weekly goals} I will leave you with a pictures showing my skillsssss....


{yes, I like to drink beer all day, and then see how long I can balance them on my head. I am weird.}

loves. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your patience goal and exercise goal...I'm trying to work out 4 times a week too and it is hard! My schedule is Sat, Mon, Wed and Fri! Tough but doable!

    ReplyDelete