March 21, 2011

The Day Between Sunday and Tuesday.

I don't despise Mondays. but I really dislike them a lot. They are just a sad reminder of how much of the week we still have left. Actually I should jump for joy every time I get to see a Monday, because it means it is one more day that I have on this beautiful earth.


Anyways. I wanted to talk all about our Vegas trip and how much fun I had with all of my boys. But, I am still so exhausted from the trip that I can't even begin to write about it.. SO pictures and stories will come later.

For now I wanted to share this yumminess of a recipe that I made today.
how I chose to write down recipes.. with a sharpie on a paper towel. 


terrible, terrible, phone picture..but my camera is full of Vegas pictures. 

If you like black beans. You will love this. I can just imagine it on a yummy salad, or in a warm burrito, or like I had it, on top of a chicken patty {sounds gross, but oh so good!}... oh the possibilities. 

Ok loves. I'm off to watch some old Greys Anatomy! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG hey! Your blog is adorable! Thanks for following :) I am def adding yours to my "daily reads". I am so glad someone else loves Shag!!! It is impossible to find people that know about it, but I always get friends hooked on it! Btw those engagement pics below are adooorable. My man and I are just moving in together soon but when I need wedding ideas I'm hunting down your Wedding Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete