March 29, 2011

Where have I been...

I'm sorry friends.

I have been a terrible, terrible blogger. Please forgive me.

Top 3 reasons I haven't blogged in over a week. Ready. Go...

1. I have been sick for a week now. BLAH. I hate going to the doctor {although I have always secretly wanted to be a doctor or at least a PA.. I still hate waiting rooms..ew.} so I have just been suffering with this cold, but it seems to be going away now. whew.
{made black bean soup for dinner hoping it would help the cold!..mine of course didn't look this pretty


2. I have been doing a lot of wedding stuff. Feels good to check stuff off the list {found a cake lady. woohoo!}, going to friends wedding showers {they had a quesadilla bar... I was in heaven.}, started to really plan what food I wanted at the wedding, centerpieces, favors, and all the other good stuff for the reception! 


3. I have been super unmotivated to do anything but watch old episodes of Grey's Anatomy. 
{guilty pleasure}
{obsession with this show started because of my dream of being a doctor.ha that would never happen.}

...bet you can't guess what I'm off to do! 

any guilty pleasures you would like to share!?

love. 

4 comments:

  1. You are to Greys as I have been to Law and Order SVU lately. Cannot get enough! And it is on all day long! Don't feel bad haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lost without The Bachelor

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you won the giveaway :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must update with wedding planning details. You seem to have forgotten that I'm living vicariously through you!! Sneak peak at the Save the Date perhaps?

    ReplyDelete