March 8, 2011

Woah.

I haven't blogged in a week. Guilt. I can't believe it. I have been so busy with applications for a new job, interviews, wedding stuff, rodeo, ah. I need Spring Break. Good thing I have 2 more days until it starts! woohoo!

So on FRIDAY {embarrassed} sweet Amber over @ Sweet Pea tagged me in a fun little game of 5 things I can't live without!! I thought that I would finally get around to answering those questions!

Five Things I Can't Live Without! 
{besides my fiance, family, the usual stuff that I really actually need in my life!} 

1. Sadly to say it has to be my phone... 


I have the htc incredible... and I do love it.. but. I am a total mac girl and can't wait to get the iPhone for Verizon. 

2. My MacBook Pro 


best.computer.ever. enough said. 

3. My Music


I love my music. Stuart is always listening to pandora and so I get most of my music from him!

4. This is a really weird one.. but it's fruit! 


I for some reason eat an apple for snack every morning. I always have some sort of fruit in the afternoon too. It is so good for you and really helps my sweet tooth! 

5. Running 


I am seriously considering ordering this print. I have become a lover of running. I tried to work out at the gym today since it was rainy outside, and all I could think about was I would so much rather be running in the rain than running on this treadmill and wait in line to workout on a machine {most annoying thing ever.} Running is so easy. Just you and the sidewalk. no waiting in lines. Ah. I am very much looking forward to my run tomorrow! I can finally clear my head!! 


Ok loves. These were my 5 things... hope you enjoyed! 

you should do this fun activity and then comment so I can come read what you can't live without! 

No comments:

Post a Comment