March 14, 2011


Spring {break at least} is here!!! Which means that I have... 

1. Already conquered NOLA... first bachelorette party of the season! 
2. Sprung(?) Forward.. always makes my school day go faster {although I miss my extra hour of sleep!}
3. Going to VEGAS tomorrow!!!!

Quick recap of NOLA..

Acme Oyster House {yum}, Fat Catz, Pat O's, Hurricanes, House of Blues, The Funky Pirate, Cats Meow,Voodoo Shop {freaky!}, Lingerie Shower, Wine, Beer, Vodka, Rum {gosh I felt baaaad Saturday}, Howl at the Moon, lots of laughs, catching up with best friends, lots of walking, blisters, piggy back rides, people watching, falling down {I only fell once, and it was in the hotel hall..but we definitely had some friends fall in the middle of bourbon street!}, dancing, singing at the top of our lungs, lots of pictures, throwing beads, dancing on a bar {not as bad as it sounds!}, actually meeting some fun Auburn friends, great breakfasts, naps, great weather, and many more memories

I had such an amazing time with all of the girls, and the Bachelorette was such a trooper this weekend!! Only 3 weeks until I get to celebrate mine in ATX!!

So here are some of the "good" pictures from the weekend!

SIL and I at the entrance to the fancy suite! 

best friends since kindergarten! 

MIL & SIL 

besties 

crazy girls! 

pour me something tall and strong, make it a hurricane, before I go insane! 

pretty girls 

the bachelorette! 

Although I spent my money on great food, and good drinks... the best purchase of the weekend was definitely these babies... I can't wait to wear them! 
my new flats...I'm in love. 

Ok loves. I am off to Vegas tomorrow, I'll be back Thursday night. Have an awesome week and send me good gambling vibes! {although I am way more interested in going to H&M than gambling!}

1 comment:

  1. Madi!! I'm planning a lingerie shower/bachelorette party for my bestie in June. Let me know if you have any fun game ideas or cute traditions! Looks like you girls had a blasty blast! And love. those. flats. :)

    ReplyDelete