March 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

It is that time again. My favorite blogging day. Wedding Wednesday!

I was trying to figure out what I wanted to talk about today. I have so much that I want to say..but haven't really had time to write it down. So, I thought that I would talk about our engagement photos. We loved. our photographer Amanda from Whitney Lee Photography. She was so fun to work with and made Stuart and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera...

see. we find deer antlers. and we proceed to put them on my head. nervous in front of the camera? nah. 

Amanda wrote a very cute blog post on our shoot so you should for sure head over and check it out HERE 

These were some of my very favorites from our shoot... 


{love.}

{this was in the running for the save the date picture!}

{this is our save the date picture!} 
we had so many pictures that we loved, but this one just screamed Madi and Stu. I had just jumped on his back and we were laughing about something, and she caught this moment. I was in love with everything that this picture caught. Our real smiles. The love between us. makes me so happy! 

I was so nervous on this day. Thinking back to it I had so much fun and I can't wait for Amanda to do my bridal portraits and then be at the wedding and I of course can't wait to marry this boy!

loves.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love all of these! You guys are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pics (and your blog). Enjoy all the wedding planning and blogging - and I'll be sure to follow it all x

    ReplyDelete