March 1, 2011

Tuesday Tunes.

Hi Loves.

I can't believe that this Tuesday flew by and its already MARCH! yay for springing forward, my first trip to NOLA, my trip to Vegas with ALL of my brothers for Spring Break 2011 {my real brothers Taylor and Grayson, and my other brothers Blake, Adam, and Hunter.. We are just missing my Beckster!!!} I have a feeling this is going to be a really fun/tiring month!

DSC_0741
tay, grayson, thomas 

DSC_1032
blakey-o and becky-poo with tay tay {I'm pretty sure they all hate their nicknames that I have for them!}

61985_1332340358466_1529730344_31589962_4427659_n
{stole from Cat @ Perpetual Perfection...thanks love ya Cat!}


I love all of my brothers, and I seriously just talked to my wedding planner and made her write down so she wouldn't forget to get Taylor, Grayson, Blake, Beck, Adam, Hunter, Brad, Zach, and Phillip {the whole group of boys whom I consider brothers!} all ready early on Wedding Day so that I can get a big group picture with me and all of my boys!

Ok enough of love for my boys. 

Here is what I was listening to on the first day of this wonderful month!

Down By the Water- The Decemberists
The High Road- Broken Bells
Sigh No More- Mumford & Sons
We R Who We R- Ke$ha {please don't judge me...}
October- Broken Bells
Lochloosa- Mofro {makes me want lake travis and a cold beer!}
All Gone To Nothing- Nelo
Kiss Me In the Dark- Randy Rogers Band

what are you listening to this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Great list of music :) I see you are a runner! I am training for a marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tuesday Tunes lists are flawless. Nelo + Randy Rogers + Mumford & Suns = perfection! I must say, you have fabulous taste in music my dear! :) Also, I tagged you in my post today - http://www.amberashleigh.com/2011/03/fridays-five-things.html

    ReplyDelete