August 1, 2011

Day 8 Clean Eating

I know that no one cares to read these things, but this is what is keeping me accountable!

Todat I woke up with a terrible, terrible headache, so I decided that I wasn't going to run but I did walk for 40 mins. something is better than nothing right!? Stuart and I also started crossfit tonight and oh man... it is h-a-r-d hard! I LOVED it and I loved working out with Stuart, it was really fun getting to do something together!

Breakfast:
Turkey Burger (small, maybe 2.5 oz.) with Guacamole and homemade salsa (so delish!)
Fresh fruit (watermelon, cantaloupe, and pineapple, with some frozen blueberries and bananas)

Lunch:
Salad with tomato, onion, egg whites, green bell peppers, red wine vinegar
Spinach with hot sauce
Broccoli with lemon and hot sauce
Watermelon

Snack:
Turkey burger with mustard
Fresh fruit and a frozen banana
Some grilled vegetables

...side note: go freeze a banana right now. They are so delicious when they are frozen. I am obsessed!

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken with homemade salsa
1/4 Avocado
1/4 Apple
1/4 Cucumber with Apple Cider Vinegar and spices!

I just found out that I can have whey protein in a shake in the morning for breakfast! I am vey excited :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment