August 8, 2011

Last Week

quick little post before i have to go to crossfit...

This is my last week of freedom before school starts back up. I am so excited to get back into a normal working routine, but I am really going to miss lounging all day and practicing my cooking skills, hanging with my parents during the day, working out whenever I feel like it, watching reruns, and basically having a lazy summer!

This weekend was a friends bachelorette party! We had so much fun! We stayed in San Antonio for one night and then finished up the weekend at a lakehouse with lots of beer, sun, lingerie, yummy food, and of course fun times :)

beautiful bride-to-be! 

ew. supposedly these cookies were really yummy though! 

my view at the lake! 

I was inspired by this post to do a week in the life in photos! I thought it would be fun to remember what I did on my last week of summer and so I am starting this today! 

wish me luck at crossfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment