February 10, 2011

All you need is love.

Today love showed itself to me in two very fun ways.

I was in carpool {not the best part of my day}. It was freezing, cloudy, and just plain dreary. I look down and there in the cold concrete was a sign that even something so hard can have love.

A heart in the concrete! seriously made my day. I found it this morning and was full of love all day. 

and then... 

We were having snack and playing and the sun had come out, and the sky was so beautifully blue. My co-teacher comes over to me and shows me this... 
a beautiful leaf heart! 

I think that this was Gods way of telling me to stop and look at all of the love around. Valentines is so soon and I am so happy that I found these two little reminders of love. 

love, love to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment