February 1, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes...

I have been listening to a lot of music lately. I have been very stressed at work and music helps me get away and forget about everything! {and we have also been trying to decide on a first dance song!}

So my playlist for Tuesday looks a little something like this...

Oklahoma Girl- Eli Young Band {trying to learn this on the Guitar!}
In My Life- The Beatles
Miss Spiritual Tramp- Blitzen Trapper
Blue Rose Stroll- Dirty Guv'nahs {love it because he gives a shout out to good ol' Tuscaloosa, Alabama!}
On Fire- JJ Grey & Mofro
People Say- Portugal the Man
Level- The Raconteurs
Po Black Madie- North Mississippi Allstarts {my fiance sings this to me. oh yes. thats me.}
4th of July- Shooter Jennings {reminds me of summer and when Stuart and I first started dating, coincidently on the 4th of July!}
Into the Mystic, Sweet Thing, Days Like This- Van Morrison {love me some Van Morrison!}

what are you listening to? does music take you away from the world.. or is that just me? download at least one of the songs on the list you haven't heard... none of them will disappoint you, and you never know, you might find something you like! 


loves. 

1 comment:

  1. its so great to meet you madi! it's so nice to know we have a mutual connection! can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete