February 13, 2011

Weekend Recap!

{love this... it can be found here}
Maybe it was because it was the weekend before the big love filled holiday. but.. I was in love with this weekend. It was one of those good, relaxing, smiley weekends.

Friday night started out with an awesome dinner and a bottle of wine, and ended with a pitcher of beer and big buck hunter. Maybe not every girls ideal dream date. But it was for me. Stubabes and I got to spend time together doing things that we enjoy doing!

Saturday was marriage class. We woke up bright and early at 7:00 and got to the class at 9:00. Truthfully, I was so looking forward to this class, although we had to get up at a ridiculous time on a Saturday {I might have said that this was the worst part on the evaluation!} After it was over we were so happy we did it! {I really want to talk about what we learned in this class so be looking for that later this week!} We went to an awesome wedding shower Saturday night! All I will say is the house we went to had a slide inside {yes, in the house!} and I may or may not have gone down it in my dress and heels! you are only young once right? probably not my most ladylike moment! 


Last but not least, my favorite day! Sunday. It is so relaxing, it is when Stu and I go house hunting with our coffee and listen to music really loud, and if it is nice like it was today we open the sunroof and roll down all the windows and enjoying the cool breeze! We were also very sporty today and played ping-pong, rode our bikes AND played a lot of frisbee! 


Ok loves, off to finish my handmade card to Stubabes. {is it sad that this is all he will be getting! I hope not!}


PS:
Miss Amber @ Sweet Pea tweeted about a Kate Spade giveway she had entered. So of course I had to go check it out! After reading through a couple of pages of Texas Prep I knew that there was no way that I could not follow this girl! A blogger, a Texas girl, and a runner! Everything that I love! {and after looking at her Kindle reading list the first book she has listed is the first book I read on my Kindle.. I think we were meant to be friends!} So go over and enter the giveway. or better yet just go follow Ashley Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. just came across your blog :) its so cute! you should check out my coach give away that im doing- it end friday! love your post girl!

    ReplyDelete