February 3, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I thought I would link up with B over imtly! I read her blog everyday and think she is so cute and sweet!!



The Good: I don't have work tomorrow!
The Bad: I will probably spend it studying for my PPR test on Saturday. 
The Ugly: The thought of studying on a day off from school seems so wrong! {so I probably won't!}

The Good: My wedding dress gets here in two weeks! 
The Bad: I need to start working out more to look hot in my dress! 
The Ugly: I have my first dress fitting in two weeks... 

The Good: Valentines day is only 11 days away! 
The Bad: I also have my credit card payment due the same day. 
The Ugly: Stubabes will not be getting a gift! {sorry hunny!}

The Good: We went to Carrabbas last night to celebrate my brothers 21st birthday! 
The Bad: I ate a lot of bread and drank a lot of wine. {not good for the arm jiggle.}
The Ugly: I came home and ate some lemon pie although I was full and didn't need it. 

The Good: The Rodeo 10K that Dad and I signed up for on February 26! 
The Bad:  I haven't run over 3 miles in 2 months 
The Ugly: I only have 3 weeks to train {its only 6 but still!}

WOW! That was a lot harder to do than expected! Still fun though! Well I am off to workout and then drink prosecco {to celebrate no work tomorrow!!!}. I feel like prosecco and working out should not go in the same sentence together. Working out and then drinking. Hopefully the working out will offset the drinking? {humor me and say of course it will Madi!} 

loves. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along :) You are adorable! And YAY for your wedding dress coming in! You'll be a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining B and I :) Love having you!!

    Good luck with the training for the 10k!!

    ReplyDelete