February 8, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes and my good things!

Here is what I am listening to tonight...

Finally Moving- Pretty Lights
Tighten Up- The Black Keys
Need You Now- Glee version
She's Like Texas- Josh Abbott Band
Free/Into The Mystic- Zac Brown Band {go to iTunes and download this song immediately. Off the Pass The Jar album.}
Oh My Sweet Carolina- Ryan Adams
Nobody- Robert Randolph and The Family Band {not the best video, but awesome song. Download it!}
Washed By the Water- Needtobreathe
Free Fallin'- John Mayer
I Will Wait- Hootie and the Blowfish


Today has been one of those good days from the moment my feet hit the floor. I woke up, groggy, thinking it was Monday. I go through my whole morning routine when I realize it's Tuesday. Yes. {not that Tuesdays are much better than a Monday, but it is one day closer to Friday.!} Good thing #1

 I am getting the kiddos lunch ready. I get an e-mail. My PPR scores are ready {the last test I had to take before becoming a teacher!} I debate checking the scores. I go online and check. You have to zoom in on the phone to see if you passed or not. more debating over to zoom or not. I zoom. I see. I PASSED! YES!!!! No more standardized test for this chick. Nope! Good thing #2 

 I decided that if I workout that I will treat myself to prosecco! So I had an awesome workout and now I am enjoying... Good thing #3 
the best prosecco ever! {seriously. it is. go buy it. it's like $12 you will be happy!} 

I also received this in the mail when I got home... Good thing #4 
{rodeo 10K run stuff!} 

I am so excited to run this thing for some reason! Maybe because I have run a million 5Ks and a Half-Marathon, but never a 10K. 

I am sad because stubabes has to work until 9 {yes that is ridiculous!} tonight. He got to work at 7:30 this morning, that is a 13 1/2 hour day {poor stuart}. I hate this time of year for Stuart. But it gives me a chance to watch my shows {glee and pretty little liars!} 

loves. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on passing your test!! Love the playlist! Josh Abbott and John Mayer are my two favorite picks!

    ReplyDelete