February 15, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes and what I can't stop doing...

I have a confession.

If I don't tell someone I might go crazy.

I keep telling my self to stop doing it.

Or that this is the last time.

I keep....


{feeling lots of shame right now... shame, shame, shame....}


Looking at my Wedding Registry to see what I have gotten. AHHHHH feels so much better to get that off my shoulders.

It could be a lot worse right. right? I mean. I don't know WHO has gotten me anything. I just know that people love me enough to want to buy the stuff that Stuart and I will need for our cute house that we have yet to find!

Ok. I feel better. Thanks bloggy friends.

Now, back to our regular Tuesday...

madiTunes... {hehe}

Dog Days Are Over- Florence + The Machine
Little Lion Man- Mumford & Sons
Wildflowers-Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
The Weight- The Band
Bumblebee- Band of Heathens
Thrift Store T-shirt- Brent Jordan {go here, listen to this song. it is awesome. and then go here and here and become addicted to this cute family!}
Lights On the Stage- Cory Morrow
Alabama- Cross Canadian Ragweed

is there any music I should be listening to? anything out there really good!? I'm always up for suggestions! 


loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment